September 17, 2020
Crude oil prices rose despite a key ruling by the WTO that may complicate future US-China trade relations under another four years of President DonaldTrump.
- Mexican Peso Forecast: USD/MXN Propped Up by Rising Yields and Weaker Equities
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Improves as German Bund Yields Rise
- NFP and Forex: What is NFP and How to Trade It?
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU Tanks Hard as Yields, Inflation Fears Climb
- NEWS: Biden says ‘time to act’ on $1.9 trillion stimulus February 27, 2021 at 05:13PM