October 07, 2020 at 06:35PM
Oil price action remains turbulent as the commodity swings wildly within a 10% trading range in a matter of days, but downward pressure might prevail as crude fails to eclipse its 50-day moving ave…
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data