January 09, 2021 at 07:00AM
Crude oil prices may extend gains after Saudi Arabia unexpectedly cut production ahead of the monthly OPEC outlook report. US fiscal stimulus bets may also underpin WTI.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm