October 21, 2020 at 07:00AM
WTI crude oil prices attempted to break a key resistance level at US$ 41.50, buoyed by a weaker US Dollar and US stimulus hopes. Wednesday’s release of EIA crude inventory data is in focus next.
- NEWS: JPM on Bitcoin – current prices well above our most recent estimates of fair value February 25, 2021 at 04:39AM
- NEWS: UBS ‘phase change’ coming for global markets in Q2, and the next Global Equity Rotation February 25, 2021 at 04:26AM
- NEWS: VIX is in a bubble says JPM February 25, 2021 at 04:10AM
- NEWS: “USD weakness on pause” – watch rising yields and risk sentiment February 25, 2021 at 03:40AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Yen slips a little further February 25, 2021 at 03:06AM