December 15, 2020 at 07:00AM
Crude oil prices are hovering at a 9-month high despite OPEC+ warning about a slower recovery in energy demand. A weaker US Dollar, the vaccine rollout and stimulus hopes buoyed prices.
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed