December 15, 2020 at 07:00AM
Crude oil prices are hovering at a 9-month high despite OPEC+ warning about a slower recovery in energy demand. A weaker US Dollar, the vaccine rollout and stimulus hopes buoyed prices.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm