Crude oil prices shrugged off some weakness on Wall Street, focusing on the EU lifting summer travel for vaccinated people and commentary from OPEC’s second-largest energy producer.
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon May 06, 2021 at 12:48AM
- NEWS: BoA looks for a higher AUD on still-rising commodity prices May 06, 2021 at 12:42AM