October 07, 2020 at 07:00AM
WTI crude oil prices swung lower following President Trump’s abrupt call to halt fiscal stimulus talks, dampening the energy demand outlook. WTI faces strong resistance at its 100-Day SMA.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?