December 08, 2020 at 06:00AM
Crude oil prices declined for a second day amid fears of a post-Thanksgiving viral resurgence which may dampen the demand outlook. Traders expect a 1-million-barrel draw from US crude inventories.
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: The Fight Between RBNZ Policy Bets and Wall Street