December 08, 2020 at 06:00AM
Crude oil prices declined for a second day amid fears of a post-Thanksgiving viral resurgence which may dampen the demand outlook. Traders expect a 1-million-barrel draw from US crude inventories.
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts
- Nasdaq 100 Outpaces Dow Jones as Reflation Trade is Put on Pause
- NEWS: US Sen. Tester: Getting closer on infrastructure talks June 23, 2021 at 08:20PM
- NEWS: More from Yellen: I would plead with Congress to raise the debt ceiling ASAP June 23, 2021 at 08:05PM
- NEWS: Gold gives up earlier gains. Trades negative on the day June 23, 2021 at 08:02PM