October 01, 2020 at 07:00AM
WTI crude oil prices climbed on stimulus hopes and a bigger-than-expected fall in DOE stockpiles. An immediate resistance level can be found at US$ 40.4 – the 100-Day SMA
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data