December 24, 2020 at 06:00AM
Crude oil and gold prices benefited from US Dollar weakness amid promising signs of an imminent Brexit deal. All eyes are on Boris Johnson, Donald Trump and the new virus strain.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm