October 16, 2020 at 06:00AM
Crude oil prices trimmed losses on rising US stimulus bets. However, WTI and gold prices may fall on disappointing retail sales and consumer sentiment figures as the week concludes.
- NEWS: Russia’s deputy PM Novak: Oil markets will return to pre-crisis levels in 2022 March 04, 2021 at 07:26PM
- NEWS: USDCHF has reached the September 2020 high target March 04, 2021 at 07:05PM
- NEWS: NASDAQ index reaches its 100 day moving average March 04, 2021 at 06:57PM
- NEWS: The USD is now the strongest of the major currencies March 04, 2021 at 06:52PM
- EUR/USD & Nasdaq Plunging as Powell Unleashes Yield Surge