September 29, 2020 at 07:00AM
Crude oil and gold prices gained on US fiscal stimulus hopes. Ahead, the focus for WTI and XAU/USD shifts to a meeting between Nancy Pelosi and Steven Mnuchin.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?