September 08, 2020 at 04:00PM
• Cotton falling inside minor corrective wave (ii)
• Likely to reach to 62.80
Cotton continues to fall inside the minor corrective wave (ii) which reversed previously with the daily Shooting Star from the key resistance level 66.35 (which stopped the previous impulse wave (i)).
The active wave (ii) belongs to the minor impulse sequence 3 of the longer-term impulse wave (C) from July.
Cotton is expected to correct down further toward the next support level 62.80 (target for the completion of wave (ii), intersecting with the daily up channel from April).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-8-september-2020-20200908/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: More from Fed’s Rosengren: Markets are not pricing assets as if they expect 3% inflation June 23, 2021 at 10:02PM
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas news wrap: USDs early declines, sees a rebound in the NY session June 23, 2021 at 09:49PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:48PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Rosengren says the economic recovery is robust June 23, 2021 at 09:39PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs revise their EUR/USD forecasts (lower) June 23, 2021 at 09:37PM