October 08, 2020 at 03:45PM
• Cotton rising inside impulse waves (iii) and 3
• Likely to rise to 68.90
Cotton continues to rise inside the short-term upward impulse wave (iii) of the medium-term upward impulse 3 from the start of August.
The impulse 3 belongs to the longer term upward impulse sequence (C) from the end of July.
Given the strong multi-month uptrend – Cotton is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 68.90 (former monthly high from February).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-8-october-2020-20201008/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?