October 19, 2020 at 03:02PM
• Cotton broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 72.00
Cotton recently broke the resistance area lying between the long-term resistance level 68.90 (former monthly top from February) and the resistance trendline of the narrow daily up channel from July.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active short-term impulse waves (v) and 3.
Given the strong long-term uptrend – Cotton is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 72.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-19-october-2020-20201019/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD to Weaken if ECB Increases Bond Buying
- NEWS: US Senate passes $1.9 trillion stimulus bill March 06, 2021 at 10:02PM
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Ten
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Nine
- Gold Price Outlook Remains Mired by Broader Recovery in US Yields