September 15, 2020 at 03:14PM
• Cotton reversed from resistance level 66.35
• Likely to fall to 64.00
Cotton recently reversed down from the resistance level 66.35 (top of the two daily consecutive Shooting Stars from August) – standing near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 66.35 stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave (iii).
Given the clear bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – Cotton is likely to fall further toward the next support level 64.00 (which intersects with the support trendline of the daily up channel from March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM