September 15, 2020 at 03:14PM
• Cotton reversed from resistance level 66.35
• Likely to fall to 64.00
Cotton recently reversed down from the resistance level 66.35 (top of the two daily consecutive Shooting Stars from August) – standing near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 66.35 stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave (iii).
Given the clear bearish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – Cotton is likely to fall further toward the next support level 64.00 (which intersects with the support trendline of the daily up channel from March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?