December 14, 2020 at 02:07PM
• Cotton broke key resistance level 73.35
• Likely to rise to 76.00
Cotton recently broke above the key resistance level 73.35 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (iii)).
The breakout of the resistance level 73.35 accelerated the active impulse waves (v), 3 and (3).
Given the clear uptrend, cotton is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 76.00 (forecast price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-14-december-2020-20201214/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356