December 14, 2020 at 02:07PM
• Cotton broke key resistance level 73.35
• Likely to rise to 76.00
Cotton recently broke above the key resistance level 73.35 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (iii)).
The breakout of the resistance level 73.35 accelerated the active impulse waves (v), 3 and (3).
Given the clear uptrend, cotton is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 76.00 (forecast price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-14-december-2020-20201214/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX