September 01, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Cotton reversed from key support level 64.50
• Likely to rise to 66.35
Cotton recently reversed up from the key support level 64.50 (former strong resistance level, which reversed the price at the start of June and July).
The upward reversal from the support level 64.50 started the active short-term impulse wave (iii).
Cotton is likely to break above the next resistance level 66.35 (top of wave (i)) – with further gains likely toward 68.9 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?