October 14, 2020 at 03:34PM
• Costco broke two daily up channels
• Likely to reach 390.00
Costco continues to rise inside the accelerated upward impulse wave 3, which previously broke the two different length up channels from June and March respectively.
The breakout of these up channels accelerated the active impulse wave 3 which is a part of the multi-month upward impulse sequence (3) from June.
Costco is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 390.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/costco-wave-analysis-14-october-2020-20201014/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US Q4 GDP (second reading) +4.1% vs +4.2% expected February 25, 2021 at 01:32PM
- NEWS: US weekly initial jobless claims 730k vs 825k expected February 25, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US January prelim durable goods orders +3.4% vs +1.1% expected February 25, 2021 at 01:30PM
- People who bought Bitcoin in 2017 becoming the strongest HODLers, new data shows
- Nasdaq futures slide 1% on tech sell-off; jobless claims in focus