August 14, 2020 at 03:29PM
• Costco reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 345.00
Costco recently reversed up from the support zone lying at the intersection of the support level 331.40 (former top of the previous impulse wave 1 from July) and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse (i).
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active short-term impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher-level impulse wave (3) from June. Costco is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 345.00 (top of the previous impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/costco-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rises with Iron Ore as Westpac Consumer Confidence Looms
- NEWS: A BTC ICYMI – China bans financial institutions from offering cryptocurrency services May 19, 2021 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson – nothing conclusive to say we need to deviate from plans to end coronavirus restrictions May 19, 2021 at 12:25AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin looks to test its recent lows May 19, 2021 at 12:05AM
- NEWS: US Treasury Secretary Yellen said Biden’s infrastructure plan will improve the global competitiveness of US companies May 18, 2021 at 11:59PM