August 14, 2020 at 03:29PM
• Costco reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 345.00
Costco recently reversed up from the support zone lying at the intersection of the support level 331.40 (former top of the previous impulse wave 1 from July) and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse (i).
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active short-term impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher-level impulse wave (3) from June. Costco is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 345.00 (top of the previous impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/costco-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM
- King Dollar Surges, but Doubts Over Longevity Linger
- As King Dollar Surges on U.S. Yield Run, Experts Say Move Unlikely to Last
- NEWS: Late selling sends US equities into the red despite bond market reversal February 26, 2021 at 09:05PM