August 14, 2020 at 03:29PM
• Costco reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 345.00
Costco recently reversed up from the support zone lying at the intersection of the support level 331.40 (former top of the previous impulse wave 1 from July) and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse (i).
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active short-term impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher-level impulse wave (3) from June. Costco is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 345.00 (top of the previous impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/costco-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA