October 07, 2020 at 03:32PM
• Corn rising inside impulse waves 3 and (3)
• Likely to rise to 393.00
Corn continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave 3 – which reversed earlier from the key support level 380.00 (former powerful resistance from the middle of September).
The price previously broke above the major resistance level 385.00 (former multi-month resistance level from March).
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 393.00 (monthly high from January) – the breakout of which will expose the next major high 400.00 for the testing.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU/USD Bid on Weak Dollar, Softer Yields
- NEWS: Moody’s expect EU funds will boost growth, cut debt in Southern Europe May 18, 2021 at 11:34PM
- NEWS: US House passes a bill to codify insider trading ban May 18, 2021 at 11:29PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still targeting EUR/USD at 1.25 May 18, 2021 at 11:10PM
- NEWS: US Senators see progress on the Republican infrastructure proposal, still some way to go though May 18, 2021 at 10:47PM