October 07, 2020 at 03:32PM
• Corn rising inside impulse waves 3 and (3)
• Likely to rise to 393.00
Corn continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave 3 – which reversed earlier from the key support level 380.00 (former powerful resistance from the middle of September).
The price previously broke above the major resistance level 385.00 (former multi-month resistance level from March).
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 393.00 (monthly high from January) – the breakout of which will expose the next major high 400.00 for the testing.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses