October 07, 2020 at 03:32PM
• Corn rising inside impulse waves 3 and (3)
• Likely to rise to 393.00
Corn continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave 3 – which reversed earlier from the key support level 380.00 (former powerful resistance from the middle of September).
The price previously broke above the major resistance level 385.00 (former multi-month resistance level from March).
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 393.00 (monthly high from January) – the breakout of which will expose the next major high 400.00 for the testing.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: JPM on Bitcoin – current prices well above our most recent estimates of fair value February 25, 2021 at 04:39AM
- NEWS: UBS ‘phase change’ coming for global markets in Q2, and the next Global Equity Rotation February 25, 2021 at 04:26AM
- NEWS: VIX is in a bubble says JPM February 25, 2021 at 04:10AM
- NEWS: “USD weakness on pause” – watch rising yields and risk sentiment February 25, 2021 at 03:40AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Yen slips a little further February 25, 2021 at 03:06AM