September 04, 2020 at 02:31PM
• Corn reversed from support level 353.00
• Likely to rise to 365,00
Corn recently reversed up from the strong support level 353.00 (former powerful resistance level from March, June and July).
The upward reversal from the support level 353.00 started the active short-term upward impulse wave (v) – which belongs to wave c from the start of last month.
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 365,00 (top of the previous short-term impusle wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM
- King Dollar Surges, but Doubts Over Longevity Linger
- As King Dollar Surges on U.S. Yield Run, Experts Say Move Unlikely to Last
- NEWS: Late selling sends US equities into the red despite bond market reversal February 26, 2021 at 09:05PM