September 04, 2020 at 02:31PM
• Corn reversed from support level 353.00
• Likely to rise to 365,00
Corn recently reversed up from the strong support level 353.00 (former powerful resistance level from March, June and July).
The upward reversal from the support level 353.00 started the active short-term upward impulse wave (v) – which belongs to wave c from the start of last month.
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 365,00 (top of the previous short-term impusle wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX