September 18, 2020 at 01:52PM
• Corn rising inside waves (iii) and (3)
• Likely to rise to 385.90
Corn continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave (iii), which started earlier from the key support level 362.70 (former resistance from the end of August).
The active impulse wave (iii) belongs to the clear multi-month upward impulse sequence (3) from the start of August
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 385.90 (former monthly high from the start of March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- The CPI and Forex: How CPI Data Affects Currency Prices
- NEWS: NZDUSD remains stuck in an up and down trading range April 12, 2021 at 07:27PM
- NEWS: Rosengren Q&A: Comfortable with above-2% inflation for a while April 12, 2021 at 07:08PM
- NEWS: US March monthly budget deficit $659.6B vs $658.0B exp April 12, 2021 at 07:02PM
- NEWS: CAD/JPY is the laggard today and it’s not looking quite as strong April 12, 2021 at 06:52PM