September 18, 2020 at 01:52PM
• Corn rising inside waves (iii) and (3)
• Likely to rise to 385.90
Corn continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave (iii), which started earlier from the key support level 362.70 (former resistance from the end of August).
The active impulse wave (iii) belongs to the clear multi-month upward impulse sequence (3) from the start of August
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 385.90 (former monthly high from the start of March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance
- Gold (XAU/USD) and Silver (XAG/USD) at Critical Levels ahead of FOMC
- The Best Performing Women Led Companies