September 18, 2020 at 01:52PM
• Corn rising inside waves (iii) and (3)
• Likely to rise to 385.90
Corn continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave (iii), which started earlier from the key support level 362.70 (former resistance from the end of August).
The active impulse wave (iii) belongs to the clear multi-month upward impulse sequence (3) from the start of August
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 385.90 (former monthly high from the start of March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips