September 11, 2020 at 03:25PM
• Corn broke key resistance level 362.70
• Likely to rise to 370.00 and 380.00
Corn today broke above the key resistance level 362.70 (former powerful support from February and November) and the top of the previous impulse wave (iii)).
The breakout of the resistance level 362.70 should accelerate the active impulse wave (v) of the sharp impulse wave C from the start of August.
The aforementioned price level is acting as the support after it was broken. Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance levels at 370.00 and 380.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: The Fight Between RBNZ Policy Bets and Wall Street