September 11, 2020 at 03:25PM
• Corn broke key resistance level 362.70
• Likely to rise to 370.00 and 380.00
Corn today broke above the key resistance level 362.70 (former powerful support from February and November) and the top of the previous impulse wave (iii)).
The breakout of the resistance level 362.70 should accelerate the active impulse wave (v) of the sharp impulse wave C from the start of August.
The aforementioned price level is acting as the support after it was broken. Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance levels at 370.00 and 380.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA