September 11, 2020 at 03:25PM
• Corn broke key resistance level 362.70
• Likely to rise to 370.00 and 380.00
Corn today broke above the key resistance level 362.70 (former powerful support from February and November) and the top of the previous impulse wave (iii)).
The breakout of the resistance level 362.70 should accelerate the active impulse wave (v) of the sharp impulse wave C from the start of August.
The aforementioned price level is acting as the support after it was broken. Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance levels at 370.00 and 380.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – China monthly loan rate setting June 20, 2021 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: UK media reports the UK lockdown will not be lifted on July 5 June 20, 2021 at 08:46PM
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative FX rates – 21 June 2021 June 20, 2021 at 08:30PM
- Weekly Fundamental Gold Price Forecast: The Tides Have Turned
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, Dow, Pound-Dollar, BoE Rate Decision, Fed Risk, PMIs