October 01, 2020 at 03:37PM
• Corn broke key resistance level 378.80
• Likely to test resistance level 385.00
Corn continues to rise strongly after the earlier breakout of the key resistance level 378.80 (which stopped the previous impulse wave 1 in September).
The breakout of the resistance level 378.80 should accelerate the active impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the sharp impulse sequence (3) from August.
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 385.00 (monthly high from the start of March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX