October 01, 2020 at 03:37PM
• Corn broke key resistance level 378.80
• Likely to test resistance level 385.00
Corn continues to rise strongly after the earlier breakout of the key resistance level 378.80 (which stopped the previous impulse wave 1 in September).
The breakout of the resistance level 378.80 should accelerate the active impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the sharp impulse sequence (3) from August.
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 385.00 (monthly high from the start of March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM
- King Dollar Surges, but Doubts Over Longevity Linger
- As King Dollar Surges on U.S. Yield Run, Experts Say Move Unlikely to Last
- NEWS: Late selling sends US equities into the red despite bond market reversal February 26, 2021 at 09:05PM