October 09, 2020 at 09:18AM
• Copper rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to test the resistance level 312.00
Copper continues to rise after the earlier sharp upward reversal from the support area located between the key support level 280.00, lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the earlier upward impulse from May.
The upward reversal from this support area started the active short-term impulse wave 3 belonging to the impulse sequence (3) from August.
Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 312.00 (top of the previous impulse wave 1 from September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-9-october-2020-20201009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – Monday 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 09:16PM
- WHO says more than 87% of the world’s Covid vaccine supply has gone to higher-income countries
- IMF hikes growth forecast for the Middle East, says recovery will be ‘divergent’
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative forex prices – 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 08:36PM
- China slaps Alibaba with $2.8 billion fine in anti-monopoly probe