October 09, 2020 at 09:18AM
• Copper rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to test the resistance level 312.00
Copper continues to rise after the earlier sharp upward reversal from the support area located between the key support level 280.00, lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the earlier upward impulse from May.
The upward reversal from this support area started the active short-term impulse wave 3 belonging to the impulse sequence (3) from August.
Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 312.00 (top of the previous impulse wave 1 from September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-9-october-2020-20201009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?