October 09, 2020 at 09:18AM
• Copper rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to test the resistance level 312.00
Copper continues to rise after the earlier sharp upward reversal from the support area located between the key support level 280.00, lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the earlier upward impulse from May.
The upward reversal from this support area started the active short-term impulse wave 3 belonging to the impulse sequence (3) from August.
Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 312.00 (top of the previous impulse wave 1 from September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-9-october-2020-20201009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips