May 06, 2021 at 03:59PM
• Copper broke resistance level 455.00
• Likely to rise to resistance level 480.00
Copper recently broke the minor resistance level 455.00 (which reversed the price in the last few trading sessions).
The breakout of the resistance level 455.00 accelerated the active impulse waves 3 and (5).
Given the strong daily uptrend – Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 480.00 (target price for the completion of the active intermediate impulse sequence (5)).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/copper-wave-analysis-6-may-2021-20210506/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses