April 30, 2021 at 03:14PM
• Copper broke resistance level 435.00
• Likely to rise to resistance level 470.00
Copper recently broke the key resistance level 435.00 (top of the previous impulse wave 1 from February).
The breakout of the resistance level 435.00 accelerated the active minor impulse wave 3 of the intermediate impulse wave (5) from January.
Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 470.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (5)).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/copper-wave-analysis-30-april-2021-20210430/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Index May Lead Nikkei 225 and ASX 200 Higher Amid Reflation Theme
- NEWS: Who’s a dove and who’s a hawk on the Federal Reserve FOMC? A visual guide May 06, 2021 at 01:45AM
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM