September 24, 2020 at 03:23PM
• Copper broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 290.00
Copper recently broke the support area located between the support level 296.00 (which former the daily Bullish Engulfing and Piercing Line earlier this month) and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from August.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term correction 2.
Copper is expected to fall further toward the next support level 290.00 (projected price for the termination of the active correction 2) – from where the price is likely to correct up.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM