September 24, 2020 at 03:23PM
• Copper broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 290.00
Copper recently broke the support area located between the support level 296.00 (which former the daily Bullish Engulfing and Piercing Line earlier this month) and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from August.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term correction 2.
Copper is expected to fall further toward the next support level 290.00 (projected price for the termination of the active correction 2) – from where the price is likely to correct up.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts