September 24, 2020 at 03:23PM
• Copper broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 290.00
Copper recently broke the support area located between the support level 296.00 (which former the daily Bullish Engulfing and Piercing Line earlier this month) and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from August.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term correction 2.
Copper is expected to fall further toward the next support level 290.00 (projected price for the termination of the active correction 2) – from where the price is likely to correct up.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?