October 21, 2020 at 03:45PM
• Copper broke key resistance level 312.00
• Likely to rise to 330.00
Copper recently broke above the key resistance level 312.00 (former monthly top from the end of August).
The breakout of the resistance level 312.00 accelerated the active medium-term upward impulse sequence (3) from the start of October.
Given the strength of the active daily uptrend and the closeness of the strong support at the aforementioned price level 312.00 – Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 330.00 (target for the completion of the active impulse wave (3)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-21-october-2020-20201021/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?