August 19, 2020 at 03:39PM
• Copper broke round level 300.00
• Likely to rise to 310.00
Copper today broke above the round resistance level 300.00 (which stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave 3 in July).
The breakout of the resistance level 300.00 accelerated the active short-term impulse wave 5 from the start of August.
Copper is likely to rise in the active impulse waves (i) and 5 toward the next resistance level 310.00. Strong support now remains at the support level 300.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-19-august-2020-20200819/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA