August 19, 2020 at 03:39PM
• Copper broke round level 300.00
• Likely to rise to 310.00
Copper today broke above the round resistance level 300.00 (which stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave 3 in July).
The breakout of the resistance level 300.00 accelerated the active short-term impulse wave 5 from the start of August.
Copper is likely to rise in the active impulse waves (i) and 5 toward the next resistance level 310.00. Strong support now remains at the support level 300.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-19-august-2020-20200819/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Weekend – Authorities in Chinese province Sichuan ordered cryptocurrency mining projects closed June 20, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ECB President Lagarde (weekend comments): we made good progress in shaping future monetary policy strategy June 20, 2021 at 09:53PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Monday 21 June 2021 June 20, 2021 at 09:40PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – China monthly loan rate setting June 20, 2021 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: UK media reports the UK lockdown will not be lifted on July 5 June 20, 2021 at 08:46PM