August 17, 2020 at 03:51PM
• Copper broke daily down channel from
• Likely to rise to 299.00
Copper recently reversed up from the support level 280.00 (low of the (A)-wave of the previous intermediate corrective wave (2) from July).
The upward reversal from the support level 280.00 started the active medium-term impulse wave (3).
Having just broken the daily down channel from July – Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 299.00 (top of the previous sharp impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-17-august-2020-20200817/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses