August 17, 2020 at 03:51PM
• Copper broke daily down channel from
• Likely to rise to 299.00
Copper recently reversed up from the support level 280.00 (low of the (A)-wave of the previous intermediate corrective wave (2) from July).
The upward reversal from the support level 280.00 started the active medium-term impulse wave (3).
Having just broken the daily down channel from July – Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 299.00 (top of the previous sharp impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-17-august-2020-20200817/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM
- NEWS: EU Financial Services Chief McGuinness: UK assessment to resume June 22, 2021 at 10:04AM
- NEWS: AU10 year yields pressured on China’s Iron Ore regulation June 22, 2021 at 09:53AM