September 11, 2020 at 03:21PM
• Copper reversed from support level 296.00
• Likely to rise to 309.00
Copper toward reversed up once again from the key support level 296.00 (former powerful resistance from July which also stopped the previous wave 2 at the start of September).
The support zone near the support level 296.00 was strengthened by the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse wave 1 from the start of August.
Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 309.00 (top of the previous minor impulse wave 1).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-11-september-2020-20200911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: FX option expiries for 4 March 10am New York cut March 04, 2021 at 06:45AM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – European session 4 March 2021 March 04, 2021 at 06:36AM
- NEWS: Commodity currencies bounce back after softer start to the day March 04, 2021 at 06:17AM
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes lower by 2.13% at 28,930.11 March 04, 2021 at 06:06AM
- Gold Price Forecast: Long-Term Yields May Keep XAU/USD on the Backfoot