December 10, 2020 at 03:27PM
• Copper broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 370.00
Copper previously broke the resistance area lying at the intersection of the resistance level 350.00 (which previously formed narrow congestion zone) and the resistance trendline of the daily up channel from April.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active multi-impulse upward price move – made out of the impulse waves iii, (iii), 3 and (3).
Copper is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 370.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave (3)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-10-december-2020-20201210/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM