December 10, 2020 at 03:27PM
• Copper broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 370.00
Copper previously broke the resistance area lying at the intersection of the resistance level 350.00 (which previously formed narrow congestion zone) and the resistance trendline of the daily up channel from April.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active multi-impulse upward price move – made out of the impulse waves iii, (iii), 3 and (3).
Copper is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 370.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave (3)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-10-december-2020-20201210/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?