September 07, 2020 at 01:00AM
Copper prices may continue to climb higher on the back of USD weakness, rebounding global manufacturing activity and bullish price action setups on multiple timeframes.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX