October 01, 2020 at 04:00AM
Copper may continue to climb higher in the final quarter of 2020, as soaring Chinese demand and rebounding global manufacturing activity underpins the ductile metal.
- Gold Price Trades in December Opening Range Ahead of US Inflation Report
- Data Brokers & the Menace of Surveillance Capitalism
- Loonie Will Likely Be Well Behaved as BoC to Echo Cautious Tone
- S&P 500 Roars Higher on Omicron Optimism as Traders Reassess Pandemic Risks
- USD/JPY Rate Clears Monthly Opening Range After Defending November Low