January 15, 2021 at 03:00PM
The rollout of COVID-19 vaccines and a partisan shift in expectations due to the anticipated impact of Biden's economic policies helped narrow the decline in consumer sentiment.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm