September 08, 2020 at 01:30PM
Trader confidence in GBP/USD is ebbing away as the UK and EU squabble over Brexit. Meanwhile, market sentiment is also souring towards gold and US tech stocks, boosting USD.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses