We have relationships with a range of commercial mortgage providers from the high street through to very specialised merchant banks and private funding lines. With over 30 providers of long-term borrowing we are confident that we can secure you the best possible product for your mortgage requirement.
We can arrange finance for a first-time commercial investment, a recently converted mixed use property, a mortgage on the property your own business resides in, a portfolio of small value residential properties and many more “tricky cases”.
In addition, there is of course a wide range of standard Commercial Mortgage products that support the following properties:
- Offices, Warehouse and Industrial Premise
- Commercial Mortgages for Nursing/Care Homes and Children’s Nurseries
- Commercial Mortgages for Pubs, clubs, hotels, restaurant, cafes as well as other types of licensed premise
- Commercial Mortgages for all types of Leisure Facilities – health clubs, gyms, leisure parks
- Commercial Mortgages for Farms, equestrian and agricultural units
- Professional Landlord Buy to Let mortgages and portfolio consolidation/equity release
- Commercial Mortgages for High Street Retail premises, semi-commercial properties, take-aways. (Please note purchases for Investment will require the property to be rented and generating an income at the time of purchase).
How much can I borrow?
Generally, we can arrange a commercial mortgage of up to 75% of the lower of purchase price or vacant possession value, although it is more common to have a commercial mortgage of up to 70% with the higher Loans to Value attracting a higher rate. In certain circumstances we can arrange even higher levels of loan for example, for sitting tenants buying the freehold of their business premises.
Commercial Mortgages are available on a fully amortising basis, interest-only or part capital and part interest only basis, subject to your requirements.
When assessing lending facilities, whether this as an Owner Occupier or as an Investor what is crucial is the ‘Serviceability’ of the proposed facility from the property itself.
For owner occupier’s serviceability is based on the profits of the business. For a commercial investment it will be the rent generated by the tenant – just as the rental on a buy to let determines what level of mortgage would be available so does a commercial tenants rent determine what can be borrowed on a commercial property.
What information we require
In order to give an indication of what may be available initially we will need the following information:
- Last 2-years trading accounts – full detailed accounts are required
- The businesses existing borrowing commitments to include Monthly Repayment, Expiry Date and whether this facility is to be repaid as part of this proposal
- Details of the current rental income of the target property
- Details of the commercial lease – Tenant, Rent, Expiry of the lease, Does the lease contain a break clause if so when
Give us a call, drop into the office or email us and we will happily go through with you the best and easiest way to provide us with this information.
Throughout the whole process we will work with you, providing the services of one of our highly qualified case managers to advise you on the best possible product to meet your needs.
Your Next Move ?
We do not charge up front fees, our expert advice is given freely and entirely without obligation so please let us know your requirements. If you would like us to assess the best option for your commercial mortgage call us today at local rate on 02081238236 or request call back. We look forward to working with you in sourcing and delivering your commercial mortgage.