September 21, 2020 at 03:16PM
• Comcast falling inside impulse wave (3)
• Likely to reach 43.00
Comcast continues to fall inside the sharp impulse wave (3) , which started earlier from the resistance zone set between the multi-month resistance level 47.40 (January high) and resistance trendline of the daily up channel from June.
The downward reversal from this resistance zone created the beautiful daily reversal pattern Shooting Star Doji.
Comcast is expected to fall further toward the next support level 43.00 (low of the previous short-term correction (iv) from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/comcast-wave-analysis-21-september-2020-20200921/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Price Forecast: Demand and Supply Drivers Firing on All Cylinders
- NEWS: JPM on Bitcoin – current prices well above our most recent estimates of fair value February 25, 2021 at 04:39AM
- NEWS: UBS ‘phase change’ coming for global markets in Q2, and the next Global Equity Rotation February 25, 2021 at 04:26AM
- NEWS: VIX is in a bubble says JPM February 25, 2021 at 04:10AM
- NEWS: “USD weakness on pause” – watch rising yields and risk sentiment February 25, 2021 at 03:40AM