May 03, 2021 at 03:53PM
• Coca-Cola reversed from support level 53.20
• Likely to rise to resistance level 54.70
Coca-Cola recently reversed up from the pivotal support level 53.20 (former resistance from the stat of April) – strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of upward impulse form March.
The upward reversal from the support level 53.20 started the active short-term impulse wave (iii).
Coca-Cola is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 54.70 (top of the previous impulse wave (i) from last month).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/coca-cola-wave-analysis-3-may-2021-20210503/
Selected by fonecable.com
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon May 06, 2021 at 12:48AM
- NEWS: BoA looks for a higher AUD on still-rising commodity prices May 06, 2021 at 12:42AM