December 28, 2020 at 02:55PM
• Coca-Cola rising inside impulse wave (iii)
• Likely to rise to 54.00
Coca-Cola remains well bough after the price reversed up with the daily Hammer from the major support level 52.00 (former multi-month high from September, which has been reversing the price from November) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from the support level 52.00 started the active short-term impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to waves 5 and (C).
Coca-Cola is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 54.00 (top of the previous impulse waves (iii), 1 and (v)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/coca-cola-wave-analysis-28-december-2020-20201228/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners