January 07, 2021 at 03:56PM
• Citibank rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to reach resistance level 70,00
Citibank continues to rise inside the accelerated upward impulse wave 3 – which previously broke above the key resistance level 61,5 (which has been reversing the price from last February – we highlighted earlier price pivots near this price level).
The active impulse wave 3 belongs to the medium-term upward impulse sequence (5) from the end of last month.
Citibank is expected to rise further toward the next round resistance level 70,00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/citibank-wave-analysis-7-january-2021-20210107/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm