October 12, 2020 at 09:56AM
• ChinaA50 broke daily Triangle
• Likely to rise to 16400.00
ChinaA50 recently broke the resistance trendline of the daily Triangle from July – which accelerated the active impulse wave 3.
The price is currently trading near the key round resistance level 16000.00 (top of wave 1 from August).
If the price is able to break above the resistance level 16000.00 – ChinaA50 will then, most likely, rise to the next powerful resistance level 16400.00 (multi-month high from the start of July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chinaa50-wave-analysis-12-october-2020-20201012/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses