September 07, 2020 at 03:30PM
• CHFJPY reversed from resistance level 117,50
• Likely to fall to 115,50
CHFJPY recently reversed down from the resistance level 117,50 (top of the previous impulse wave (iii)) – stranding near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 117,50 started the active short-term ABC correction (iv).
CHFJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 115,50 (target price for the completion of the active wave (iv)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-2-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?