September 07, 2020 at 03:30PM
• CHFJPY reversed from resistance level 117,50
• Likely to fall to 115,50
CHFJPY recently reversed down from the resistance level 117,50 (top of the previous impulse wave (iii)) – stranding near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 117,50 started the active short-term ABC correction (iv).
CHFJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 115,50 (target price for the completion of the active wave (iv)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-2-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – Monday 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 09:16PM
- WHO says more than 87% of the world’s Covid vaccine supply has gone to higher-income countries
- IMF hikes growth forecast for the Middle East, says recovery will be ‘divergent’
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative forex prices – 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 08:36PM
- China slaps Alibaba with $2.8 billion fine in anti-monopoly probe