September 07, 2020 at 03:30PM
• CHFJPY reversed from resistance level 117,50
• Likely to fall to 115,50
CHFJPY recently reversed down from the resistance level 117,50 (top of the previous impulse wave (iii)) – stranding near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 117,50 started the active short-term ABC correction (iv).
CHFJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 115,50 (target price for the completion of the active wave (iv)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-2-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – China monthly loan rate setting June 20, 2021 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: UK media reports the UK lockdown will not be lifted on July 5 June 20, 2021 at 08:46PM
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative FX rates – 21 June 2021 June 20, 2021 at 08:30PM
- Weekly Fundamental Gold Price Forecast: The Tides Have Turned
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, Dow, Pound-Dollar, BoE Rate Decision, Fed Risk, PMIs