September 07, 2020 at 03:30PM
• CHFJPY reversed from resistance level 117,50
• Likely to fall to 115,50
CHFJPY recently reversed down from the resistance level 117,50 (top of the previous impulse wave (iii)) – stranding near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 117,50 started the active short-term ABC correction (iv).
CHFJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 115,50 (target price for the completion of the active wave (iv)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-2-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses