October 05, 2020 at 03:50PM
• CHFJPY broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 116.00
CHFJPY recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 115.00 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous sharp downward impulse wave C,.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active medium-term upward impulse sequence (3).
Given the clear uptrend, strong Swiss franc bullishness seen today – CHFJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 116.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-5-october-2020-20201005/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: France’s Le Maire: I have full confidence in the ECB amid current financial market conditions March 09, 2021 at 07:21AM
- NEWS: French health director says that greater Paris lockdown not on the cards March 09, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Copper overshooting fundamentals? March 09, 2021 at 07:08AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.1% in early European trading March 09, 2021 at 07:06AM
- NEWS: Germany January trade balance €14.3 billion vs €14.5 billion expected March 09, 2021 at 07:00AM