October 05, 2020 at 03:50PM
• CHFJPY broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 116.00
CHFJPY recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 115.00 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous sharp downward impulse wave C,.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active medium-term upward impulse sequence (3).
Given the clear uptrend, strong Swiss franc bullishness seen today – CHFJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 116.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-5-october-2020-20201005/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts