October 05, 2020 at 03:50PM
• CHFJPY broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 116.00
CHFJPY recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 115.00 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous sharp downward impulse wave C,.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active medium-term upward impulse sequence (3).
Given the clear uptrend, strong Swiss franc bullishness seen today – CHFJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 116.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-5-october-2020-20201005/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses