October 19, 2020 at 03:00PM
• CHFJPY reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 116.20
CHFJPY recently reversed up from the support area lying between the key support level 115.00 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse 1 from September.
The upward reversal from this support area started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
CHFJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 116.20 (top of the previous short-term impulse wave 1).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-19-october-2020-20201019/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: VIX is in a bubble says JPM February 25, 2021 at 04:10AM
- NEWS: “USD weakness on pause” – watch rising yields and risk sentiment February 25, 2021 at 03:40AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Yen slips a little further February 25, 2021 at 03:06AM
- Dollar Up, But Near Three-Year Lows, Fed Continues Dovish Tone
- NEWS: Heads up for two huge political events in China next week – March 4 and 5 February 25, 2021 at 02:35AM