October 19, 2020 at 03:00PM
• CHFJPY reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 116.20
CHFJPY recently reversed up from the support area lying between the key support level 115.00 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse 1 from September.
The upward reversal from this support area started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
CHFJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 116.20 (top of the previous short-term impulse wave 1).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-19-october-2020-20201019/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?