September 18, 2020 at 01:49PM
• CHFJPY broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 114.00
CHFJPY recently broke through the support zone located between the key support level 115.50 (which has been steadily reversing the price from the start of August) and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from July.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term impulse wave (iv).
CHFJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 114.00 (target price for the completion of the active wave (iv)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Tech selloff dampens the mood going into Europe March 08, 2021 at 05:49AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 08, 2021 at 05:23AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 5,011 new coronavirus cases, 34 deaths in latest update today March 08, 2021 at 05:04AM
- NEWS: Japan January preliminary leading indicator index 99.1 vs 96.8 expected March 08, 2021 at 05:03AM
- Dollar Up, Drops Against Commodity Currencies but Holds Gains Against Yen