September 18, 2020 at 01:49PM
• CHFJPY broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 114.00
CHFJPY recently broke through the support zone located between the key support level 115.50 (which has been steadily reversing the price from the start of August) and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from July.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term impulse wave (iv).
CHFJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 114.00 (target price for the completion of the active wave (iv)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts