September 18, 2020 at 01:49PM
• CHFJPY broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 114.00
CHFJPY recently broke through the support zone located between the key support level 115.50 (which has been steadily reversing the price from the start of August) and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from July.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term impulse wave (iv).
CHFJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 114.00 (target price for the completion of the active wave (iv)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA