December 17, 2020 at 03:17PM
• CHFJPY reversed from major resistance level 117.75
• Likely to fall to 116.15
CHFJPY recently reversed down with the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Bearish Engulfing from the major resistance level 117.75 (former monthly high from August) – standing near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal form the resistance level 117.75 started the active short-term correction (ii).
CHFJPY is expected to fall further toward the next support level 116.15 (top of the previous corrective wave (b) from the start of November).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-17-december-2020-20201217/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm