August 12, 2020 at 03:57PM
• CHFJPY broke key resistance level 116.40
• Likely to rise to 118.00
CHFJPY recently broke the key resistance level 116.40 (which previously stopped the upward price move at the start of July and at the end of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 116.40 accelerated the active impulse waves (iii) and iii of the upward impulse sequence 3 from June.
CHFJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 118.00 (target price for the completion of wave 3 and the top of the daily up channel from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts
- Nasdaq 100 Outpaces Dow Jones as Reflation Trade is Put on Pause
- NEWS: US Sen. Tester: Getting closer on infrastructure talks June 23, 2021 at 08:20PM
- NEWS: More from Yellen: I would plead with Congress to raise the debt ceiling ASAP June 23, 2021 at 08:05PM
- NEWS: Gold gives up earlier gains. Trades negative on the day June 23, 2021 at 08:02PM