August 12, 2020 at 03:57PM
• CHFJPY broke key resistance level 116.40
• Likely to rise to 118.00
CHFJPY recently broke the key resistance level 116.40 (which previously stopped the upward price move at the start of July and at the end of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 116.40 accelerated the active impulse waves (iii) and iii of the upward impulse sequence 3 from June.
CHFJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 118.00 (target price for the completion of wave 3 and the top of the daily up channel from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses