August 12, 2020 at 03:57PM
• CHFJPY broke key resistance level 116.40
• Likely to rise to 118.00
CHFJPY recently broke the key resistance level 116.40 (which previously stopped the upward price move at the start of July and at the end of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 116.40 accelerated the active impulse waves (iii) and iii of the upward impulse sequence 3 from June.
CHFJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 118.00 (target price for the completion of wave 3 and the top of the daily up channel from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: The Fight Between RBNZ Policy Bets and Wall Street